Assistance is determined based on a borrower’s need. The loan is due on sale or transfer or in 30 years.
No interest, No payments required.
- Borrower and Co-borrower must be a first time homebuyer
- Borrowers must meet with a NEWSED counselor to apply for funding
- First Time Homebuyer Class required
- Property must be owner-occupied
- Please Note: eligibility for down payment assistance is based on household income; all household income will be considered for eligibility.
- Income limits: Borrowers household income must be under 80% of the area median income level (AMI), households with income over the 80% AMI are not eligible for the Down Payment Assistance, but can receive free one-on-one homebuyer counseling.
Household Size Maximum Household Income
Please note: Newsed CDC has similar assistance available to homebuyer who are purchasing a property located in Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Douglas, and Broomfield counties.
For more information please contact Mercedes Fuentes, Housing Counseling Program Manager at 303-534-8342 x 124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org