Ready to launch or grow your business?
Join us at Orientation to learn more about NEWSED’s small business programs. You will receive an overview of our course offerings, capital products, incubator program, and resources. Afterward, you will have the opportunity to apply for our cornerstone Business Basics Course that teaches you the fundamental principles of running a business. Upcoming orientations will be posted below as they are planned. Please check back often or contact us for schedule questions.
- Overview of NEWSED’s programs and services
- Community resources available to help you grow your business
- Networking with other business owners
- You meet our income guidelines
- You have one focused for-profit business idea
- You have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open
- You are 18 or older
Register for a free Orientation
Business Basics (English)
Next Orientation: Wednesday, February 15, 5:30-7:30pm
Open to people from any city or region. Location: 901 W 10th Ave., Suite 2A Denver, CO 80204
Básicos de Negocios (Español)
Next Orientation: Wednesday, May 3, 5:30-7:30pm
Abierto a personas de cualquier ciudad o región. Ubicación: 901 W 10th Ave., Suite 2A Denver, CO 80204